Protecting You And Your Toyota
Making Safety A Priority
All new Toyotas come with Toyota Safety Sense®, an innovative suite of the latest advancements in safety technology from Toyota. See all the amazing features that come standard and how you can make your drive safer with Toyota.
Safety Comes Standard With Toyota
Toyota Safety Sense® comes with plenty of advanced features to keep you safe in a variety of driving situations. These include:
- Pre-Collision System: Uses forward-facing radar and camera to scan the road ahead and provide audible and visual warnings as well as brake assistance in case of a collision.
- Lane Departure Alert: A specialized camera detects the lane markers painted on the road. When your vehicle deviates from the lane, the system provides audible and visual warnings on the dashboard.
- Automatic High Beams: A specialized camera detects headlights and taillights of other vehicles and switches between low and high beams to provide the most possible light without obscuring visibility for other drivers.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This system uses the forward-facing radar and camera to scan for pedestrians. In the event of a possible collision, the system alerts you audibly and visually and in some cases, provides automatic brake assistance.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: A forward-facing radar and camera monitor the speed of cars in front of you and automatically adjust your speed accordingly.
Drive Safely With Rountree Moore Toyota!
The best in safety doesn’t have to cost extra. With Toyota Safety Sense® you’re getting some of the most advanced safety features - all standard! Hurry in today to Rountree Moore Toyota to take advantage!