New Toyota Explore The 2019 Toyota Tundra In Lake City Today for Sale in Lake City, FL
Explore The 2019 Toyota Tundra In Lake City Today
Compare The 2019 Toyota Tundra SR To The Tundra 1794 Edition In Lake City
Estimated Fuel Economy (city / hwy)
SR DoubleCab 4×2
CAPACITY 3 Adults
CAPACITY 2 Doors
4.6L i-FORCE V8
ENGINE 310 @ 5,600
ENGINE 327 @ 3,400
1794 Edition CrewMax 4×4
CAPACITY 5 Adults
CAPACITY 4 Doors
5.7L i-FORCE V8
ENGINE 381 @ 5,600
ENGINE 401 @ 3,600
Muscular & Sporty Style
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is widely considered to be one of the best-looking full-size pickup trucks on the market today. There is a widespread misconception that full-size pickup trucks have to be ugly, and a look at the 2019 Tundra’s competitors will only reinforce this stereotype. The new Toyota Tundra refutes this misconception with its muscular and sporty styling. Not only is the 2019 Tundra stylish, it’s well-equipped – inside and out.
Drivers who plan to use the Toyota Tundra for towing will be happy to hear about the standard trailer hitch, which makes it easy to hook up a wide variety of trailers. Many competitors don’t include a standard trailer hitch, and drivers have to buy an aftermarket hitch and try and figure out how to install it for themselves. This is not the case with the 2019 Tundra. The new Toyota Tundra also has optional running boards that make it a breeze to climb into the spacious cabin. The available bed liner protects the bed from scratches, dents and the Lake City-area weather. The available bed cover is another popular option. It can protect your cargo from the elements, no matter how stormy or hot it gets.
If you’re looking for a Toyota Tundra for sale, look no further than Rountree Moore Toyota. Come in for a test drive today.
Comfortable & Well-Equipped Interior
The 2019 Toyota Tundra has an interior that occupants will actually want to spend time in, which is a rarity in the full-size pickup truck class. Most of the 2019 Tundra’s competitors have bland and bare interiors. The interior of the new Toyota Tundra is not only full-featured, it’s spacious.
The 2019 Tundra can accommodate 6 passengers in comfort and space. The Toyota Tundra comes with 2 standard rows of 3-person seating. As nice as the 2019 Tundra is for passengers, it’s focused on the driver’s experience.
The optional leather-wrapped steering wheel gives the Toyota Tundra a luxurious feel, even when taking on the dirtiest jobs. The available electrochromic rearview mirror enhances visibility at night by getting rid of excess glare, which can come from vehicles with overly bright headlights or many other sources.
If you want to experience the interior of a comfortable and well-equipped Toyota, Lake City’s preferred destination is Rountree Moore Toyota. Schedule your test drive through our website today.
Ready For Anything
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is a stand-out performer, both on the road and off the road. Many of the other pickup trucks in the 2019 Tundra’s class come with standard V6 engines. In contrast, the new Toyota Tundra includes a powerful V8 on all of its models, even the most-affordable SR trim level.
The standard 4.6L V8 kicks out a muscular 310 horsepower, which is more than enough to tow most trailers and plenty to simply have fun on the road. The standard 6-speed automatic transmission is engineered accordingly, as it can handle towing and everyday driving with ease. Standard rear-wheel drive gives the Toyota Tundra the sort of dynamic handling that drivers may not expect from a full-size pickup truck. If you plan on taking your truck off-road, the optional 4-wheel drive is a good choice.
Take the Toyota Tundra out for a spin at Rountree Moore Toyota, the preferred Lake City, FL car dealership for full-size pickup trucks. Swing by and take a test drive today.
Superior Safety Is Standard
The current Toyota lineup is renowned across the board for its safety. Toyota has made a commitment to include as many effective driver aids as possible on their vehicles. Many of the 2019 Tundra’s competitors stop at a rearview camera. While the new Toyota Tundra does have a rearview camera, the most vital safety technology in the truck is incorporated into the Toyota Safety Sense™ P package. These features include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Sway Warning System
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Get more info about the unmatched safety of the 2019 Tundra. Visit the Rountree Moore Toyota dealership for a test drive today.
The 2019 Toyota Tundra has an impressive selection of tech features. The technology in the new Toyota Tundra is both powerful and practical. The most important tech features in the 2019 Tundra include:
- Standard Entune™ infotainment system
- Standard 6-speaker audio system
- Optional GPS navigation
- Optional SiriusXM™ satellite radio
Try the tech in the 2019 Tundra by taking a test drive at Rountree Moore Toyota.
- More Info On: Toyota Tundra Towing Capacity
- More Info On: Toyota Tundra Features
- More Info On: Toyota Tundra vs The Competition
The Rountree Moore Toyota Advantage
Drivers in Gainesville, High Springs and elsewhere in the Lake City area can benefit from the Rountree Moore Toyota Advantage, which includes the following services:
- Exchange a new car within 72 hours or 300 miles if not totally satisfied
- 4 years of no-charge routine maintenance
- No dealer markup
- We’ll obtain any new Toyota vehicle a customer wants, even if it isn’t in our inventory
Pricing is inclusive of all applicable manufacturer incentives and may not be combined with other exclusive offers, See dealer for details.
*Price is plus sales tax, $184.00 private tag agency fee and titling, any dealer installed accessories and dealer service fee of $899.00, which represents cost and profits to the selling dealer for items such as cleaning, inspecting, adjusting new vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. See dealer for details.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicle. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72-month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
FEATURED TOYOTA TUNDRA INVENTORY
23 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.